There may be a person or team with CX in their title, but across the organization, there are few individuals and departments that do not have the ability to influence their customers’ experience, for the better or for the worse. From first impressions across all of the “moments of truth” that make up customer lifetime value, capitalizing on CX opportunities and minimizing CX risks requires a mindful approach to both strategy and execution, access to the right information and insights, and creative, open lines of communications both internally and externally. Marketers have a special role to play every step of the way.
- How many good experiences does it take to negate one bad one?
- Is the experience better with no mistakes, or with a few mistakes well-handled?
- How powerful is the human/emotional element in the customer experience?
- Does a good story equate to a good experience?
- How do you blend engagement with experience and vice versa?
- What does it take to achieve advocacy?
We’ll discuss all this and more, to deliver actionable learning.
With several iconic Keynote Speakers, deep-dive track sessions and workshops, peer networking, and a dynamic, interactive Experience Lounge, you will walk away inspired, empowered, equipped and ready to make an immediate impact on YOUR Customers’ Experience.